homestay or losmen on mentawai islands

Stick">
2 messages - 4489 views

So far I have found mostly mid to high priced surfcamps and resorts selling "all in" package deals ...

Some people talk about staying in "losmen" or with the local people offering accomodation that should only cost you 5$ - 10$ a day ... for me a small room with a fan is more then enough as long as I get to surf ...

My question is did anybody stay in a place like this and where?

I found out for example there are plenty of losmen in Katiet which is in walking distance of lances, bintang etc ...

Is there similar accomodation to be found at Pulau Karangmadjat around playground ... I would hope so big_smile

NYANG - NYANG & PLAY GROUND CAMP Mentawai islands with my surf camp in siberut islands close wave like e'bay, beng-beng, nipussi, pitstop just onfoot check my website=>http://surfcampsiberut.blogspot.com or [email protected] or +6281374006060

Mentawai surf camp siberut is a traditional beach resort located on the island of nyang-nyang , one of the most beautiful island in Mentawai.

White sandy beach, countless palm trees, beautiful coral reefs, breathtaking waves, and priceless experience. These are all characteristics which you will find on this island. The nyang-nyang island is ultimately a hidden paradise.?

The accommodation of mentawai surf camp siberut includes an affordable resort located along the white sandy beach. Despite the traditional decoration, this resort provides modern style living facility, with a typical Indonesian family atmosphere, you will certainly experience a unique holiday.

The Mentawai Islands offer some of the best surf to be found anywhere, with more perfect left and right handers in one region than anywhere on earth. The surrounding water region attracts swells all year round with the most consistent season generally being between March and November.

ebaysurfcamp

You must be registered or logged in to post to this topic. Login/Register