13th beachbellarine peninsula victoria australia

Stick">
59 messages - 17966 views

[URL=http://img100.imageshack.us/i/13th26220102o.jpg/][IMG]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5529/13th26220102o.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

www.joshdowlingshape.com

www.joshdowlingshape.com

Yeah! Got it...all systems go...

Thats another shot of the bank on Friday. Only have a phone camera, so a decent digi-SLR is on the wish-list...

Josh

www.joshdowlingshape.com

Typical of the conditions these last few days. Consistently southerly, though a straight swell. Today (Wednesday) has been the biggest its expected to be for the remainder of the week. The grommets were ruling it. I was having a "Use-it or Lose-it" guilt surf. Nobody should feel too bad if they opted to miss it today. Maybe a window of offshore Thursday.

Jan Juc this time...I rove a bit. Hopefully further afield when the conditions are right...

Josh

www.joshdowlingshape.com

No one out - so good. I guess the circus is on it's way down to see you soon hey Josh unhappy

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Hey Cthulhu,

What other name might I know you by?

Anyway, yeah, the circus...I had an in-crowd vip pass last year for the finals...

But I was down the dirt roads out the back, on the way there, stopped for a piss, and the alternator had gone.

Spent the night out there after the roadside assistance mechanic could'nt find me!

Maybe this year...

Josh

www.joshdowlingshape.com

lolo, nice one Josh - didnt miss much anyway. Heres to 2010

okay, Im sweeping the reports now

..Do not try...do..

A clean lowtide evening in a week of swinging winds. Trying to balance work and surf I held out til late afternoon Friday, knowing it was offshore, because visitors kept saying so! I won with a few nice ones on a freshly finished board. It's been bigger since but mostly South-westerly. Back to work...

www.joshdowlingshape.com

Nothing much heart-in-throat swellwise this week. Choices limited to onshore for the Friday twilight get-wet, I picked one of the not-so secret famous local reefs, with the Bells Circus set-up starting next-door. Fun with a handful out for now, but won't be able to see the water for the crowd in two weeks! Counting on a little more size for Saturday.

Josh

www.joshdowlingshape.com

How the break at Bells looking at the moment Josh?

Longboarding > You

You must be registered or logged in to post to this topic. Login/Register